Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 13, 2014 Sushi Moto!

Another great week here in the best mission in the world! On Tuesday a
member took us out to Sushi and I tried it for my first time! I loved
it! It was delicious! Where has it been all my life? On Wednesday we
got a new investigator who has been taught all the lessons and is so
ready for baptism! She came to church on Sunday and loved the YSA! We
are super excited and as going to put her on date this week. We also
got to watch Meet the Mormons on Wednesday. They wanted all the
missionaries to watch it before it came out, so we all got to see it
at the mission office, and then they fed us lunch (free food!). I
loved it! It is so good! On Wednesday night we did exchanges with the
Hermanas who are our STL's and I got to stay in the YSA with Hermana
Clanton and sister Thomas had to go to the Spanish area. Because I
stayed in my area, I had to drive all day on Thursday and it was
great! It made me realize how much I miss driving! While we were on
exchanges on Thursday, another member took us out to sushi! So I got
it twice this week, not that I'm complaining. On Friday the transfer
letters went out. We were nervous because earlier this week, president
said that only 10 companionship son the whole mission were staying
together. Thankfully, no letters came for us! We are the only ones in
our zone that stayed together! This is for sure Sister Thomas' last
transfer in the YSA. She will have been here for 9 months by the end
of this transfer! She will only have one left before she goes home, so
she will get to have one more area! On Saturday we got to go to the
temple! Sister Thomas' first two converts, an older couple, were going
through the temple for the first time! It was so good and I just love
the temple! On Sunday we got another new investigator, so that is
pretty exciting! The work is progressing here so much and I am so glad
I get to be a part of it! The weather is beautiful and is starting to
cool down. I love the mornings here because they are always foggy and
it looks super cool! It hasn't been rainy yet, but everyone says it's
coming, so we will see! I am doing good, but I got sick this week. The
cold is going around and missionaries are around a lot of people, so
we get sick easily. But I am not going to let it stop me from working
:) there is too much to do! I love you all and hope you all have a
great week! Thanks for all the support!
Love,
Sister Henderson
Sushi!!



No comments:

Post a Comment