Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 1, 2014

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was so wonderful. We had two thanksgiving dinners and then we got to go to the mission president's house for pie that night. I think I might have gained 400 lbs just from that one day, but it was so worth it :) This week wasn't too exciting, a lot of people were out of town so we didn't have much success this week. Hopefully things will start picking up again this week. I want you all to know how grateful I am for all the love and support! It has been a hard week with how much pain I am in with my hand, but I can feel the prayers and love from all of you. Sorry this is pretty short, I can't type too much without it hurting. I love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Henderson

Cutest puppy ever

No comments:

Post a Comment